Do you like to discover new things? Do you enjoy accepting challenges and want to test your knowledge and practical skills in the field? Then it is time to start preparing for your traineeship abroad.
An international traineeship will offer you the chance to learn how to communicate and work efficiently in a multicultural environment, developing your foreign language skills. During your traineeship you will have the opportunity to build up your CV and grow your professional network, while also strengthening your self-confidence and independence.
The AURORA European Universities Alliance is here to extend the offer of relevant student traineeships abroad and to increase their impact through the implementation of four AURORA pilot domains (Sustainability & Climate Change, Digital Society & Global Citizenship, Health & Well-being, Culture: Diversity & Identity), Social Entrepreneurship & Innovation element, research and Service Learning.
- Your traineeship shall take place in one of the countries involved in the AURORA European Universities Alliance International Traineeship Programme, i.e. Austria, Iceland, Italy, Netherlands, and Spain.
- Its duration is minimum 6 weeks and maximum 5 months during the period September 2021 – August 2023.
- Preference will be given to traineeships related to any of four AURORA pilot domains listed above, Social Entrepreneurship & Innovation element, research or Service Learning.
- We can help you to find a relevant host organisation or you can search for it through our associate partner AIESEC. Of course, you can also find a suitable traineeship provider by yourself.
- You will be supported with a grant covering your subsistence and travel costs in the amount of 750 EUR per month.
- For more information on conditions of participation, financial support, application process etc., please click here. To learn more about AIESEC opportunities, please take a look at the current AIESEC offer.