The first and second Linköping University Summer Academy were a success and in July 2018 the third Linköping University Summer Academy will take place.
The programme will give international students an opportunity to study in Linköping for four weeks, choose from a number of high-quality courses and gain cultural insights together with other students from the international partner universities.
All courses are at bachelor's level, credit bearing (7.5 ECTS), will be taught in English and are full-time. For students from LiU's partner universities the LiU Summer Academy is tuition free.
The LiU Summer Academy provides a new possibility for short term exchange within the framework of our existing exchange agreement. Students who have completed 1 year full-time studies (successfully passed 60 ECTS credits or equivalent upon application) and have a good command of English as stated in agreement are eligible to all courses.
On February 1, 2018, the application will open up for students on the website. Please observe that there is a limited number of student places per course and that it cannot be guarantee that all the nominated students can be offered a place. The admission application deadline is March 6, 2018 (midnight CET).
Along with lectures and course work, interesting and fun social programme in cooperation with our student hosts will be organised.
Housing will be provided, a fully furnished single room with access to a fully equipped shared kitchen. There will be a package including rent, Internet Access (not WiFi), a bus pass for Linköping and surroundings, a pass for the Campus sports facilities and one time final cleaning for 5000 SEK.-
Following courses are offered:
- LiU Summer Academy: Exploring Sweden, the Anthropological Way, 7.5 ECTS
- LiU Summer Academy: Entrepreneurship and Knowledge Implementation for Improved Health Care, 7.5 ECTS
- LiU Summer Academy: Innovation and Entrepreneurship in a Swedish context, 7.5 ECTS
- LiU Summer Academy: Leadership and Organisational Behaviour in Contemporary Organisations, 7.5 ECTS
- LiU Summer Academy: Nanotechnology - Sustainable Challenges and Social Impact (New!), 7,5 ECTS
- LiU Summer Academy: The Use (and Abuse) of Culture (New!), 7,5 ECTS
More information on the Summer Academy can be found at the Website: www.liu.se/utbildning/summeracademy