The UP International Relations Office (IRO) provides information about study and traineeship mobility and funding options for students and staff alike. It is the key coordinator for the Erasmus+ programme and provides information about other exchange programmes within the European Union, UP interuniversity collaboration, and other programmes.
The IRO is also in charge of incoming foreign students studying at UP under short-term exchange programmes. Please contact relevant IRO officers depending on the nature of your request.
In addition to the UP IRO, every faculty has its own officer responsible for international collaboration of the faculty.
Please contact relevant IRO officers depending on the type of your request. In addition to the UP IRO, every faculty has its own International Relations Officer, who is in charge of the international relations of the faculty.
International Relations UP
PhDr. Dalibor Mikuláš, Ph.D.
Head of the International Relations Office
Mgr. Yvona Vyhnánková
Erasmus+ KA107 - Employees, Nebraska Semester Abroad
Mgr. Eva Ohnisková, DiS.
Erasmus+ KA107 - International Credit Mobility, Summer and Winter Schools
Mgr. Klára Henzlová
Erasmus+ KA107 - International Credit Mobility
Mgr. Lenka Haničáková
Outgoing Students Erasmus+ (students K - Ž)
Mgr. Vladimíra Žlutířová
Outgoing Students Erasmus+ (students A - J)
Mgr. Zuzana Hamdanieh
Incoming Students Erasmus+, Merrill programme
Mgr. Tereza Kalousková
Non-EU Incoming Students, cooperation agreements
Mgr. Marie Raková
Outgoing Students Erasmus+ (Traineeships)
Ing. Bronislava Hošková
Mgr. Martina Baleková
Summer and Winter Schools
Mgr. Niels Hexspoor
Summer and Winter Schools
Mgr. Magda Pařilová (Vice-Rector’s Office)
Main activities of the UP IRO
Palacký University has cooperation agreements in place with a number of foreign partners. The contracts are mostly general and available for consultation at the UP IRO.
- Scholarships of the Czech Ministry of Education, Youth, and Sports MEYS (AIA - Academic Information Agency)
- Every September, the Ministry distributes, as part of international cultural agreements scholarships to higher education institutions. Information about the scholarships is available at its website. For details, please contact the international relations officer of the faculty through which you submit your application.
1. Quota scholarships. Applicants submit their applications to the Dean’s Office to be forwarded to the UP Rector’s Office.
2. Competition scholarships (competitive selections). Applications are submitted via the Dean’s Office to the Academic Information Agency of the MEYS Centre for International Cooperation in Education.
Study Abroad Programmes
The UP IRO prepares and partly organizes exchange programmes for foreign students in the Czech Republic and all affairs related to the students’ studies in Olomouc, while also providing tutor-coordinators, classrooms, and helping to organize their extracurricular activities.
The following programmes are held every year:
1. Administration of ERASMUS+ programme at UP - information both for students and teachers
- Erasmus+ (Studies)
- Erasmus+ (Traineeships)
- Erasmus+ (International Credit Mobility)
- Erasmus+ (Teaching)
- Erasmus+ (Training)