ZurichEduCaExpo 2018, 2nd International Education and Career Exhibition will be held in Zurich, Switzerland during 14-15 March 2018.
With ZurichEduCaExpo 2018 – 2nd International Education and Career Exhibition, IPD primarily strives to provide educational, governmental & non governmental institutions as well as companies and recruitment agencies worldwide a stage to engage with their targeted audiences, promote their bespoke and tailored programs and ultimately enable visitors to gain first-hand insights on excellent academic and career opportunities offered by a broad range of exhibitors. The two-day fair is aimed to help a wide audience including school-leavers, undergraduate & graduate level students, domestic & international degree seeking students and job-seekers to take crucial decisions on their future study and career paths. The event heralds the platform for those, who are prone to gain exposure to new perspectives in the areas of education and career progression. Whether you’re inclined to pursue a new domestic opportunity or give your career a boost via securing an overseas job, ZurichEduCaExpo is a perfect platform to deal with your study and career aspirations in the ultimate way.
Who can attend the Exhibition
- Governmental Institutions, INGOs, NGOs and Diplomatic missions offering academic programs, scholarship, fellowship and research programs Universities, Colleges, Schools and Research Institutions
- Companies & recruitment agencies (offering full-time, part-time jobs, internships, traineeships)
- Apprenticeship Education Institutions & Training Centers
- Education, Research, Scholarship and Loan program representatives
- Private and Public Institutions offering Volunteering, Internship, Traineeship, and Fellowship programs
- Summer and Winter School Program representatives
- Study Abroad Agencies and Exchange representatives
- Language and Foundation Course Center representatives
- Research Institutes and Techno Park representatives
- Study and Travel programs
- Distant Education program representatives
- Early year age education program providers, secondary and high Schools
- Application form for exhibitors in WORD file format
- Exhibitor`s LOGO in JPEG file format
- Exhibitor advertisement for EXPO Catalogue in PDF A5 Format (Please see the Section 6. price list for extra services in INFO pack)
Participation fee for Exhibitors
Early bird fee for participation at the exhibition is EUR 1800 (deadline for payment is 15th November 2017). Standard fee for participation at the exhibition is EUR 2200 (deadline for payment is22nd December 2017).
Participation fee includes
ZurichEduCaExpo 2018 event will provide all the exhibitors with following services under paid fee:
- Exhibition space for the each exhibitor constituting 3 sqm.
- Invitation for participation of 2 exhibitor representatives
- All day snack buffet during the expo (nespresso coffee, ronnefeldt tea, different juices, fruit platter, chocolate, shakes, sweet & salty components)
- Basic fair equipment (1 table, 2 chairs, name badges)
- 2 bottles 1 litre still water per day
- Promotion in Exhibition Catalogue (name, logo, contact details and brief introduction: Maximum 10 sentences).
- Registration fee
- Folder, pen and notepad
- Power supply and electrical consumption
- High speed accessible WiFi
- Pavilion cleaning, general pavilion security, technical design and support
- Exhibitors name and logo in exhibition banners and posters
For sponsorship, please send us the application form (application for sponsorship) with an official letter for sponsorship request to zuricheducaexpo@ipdinstitute.<wbr />ch. Deadline is the 25thDecember 2017.
The exhibition venue is Novotel Zurich City-West Hotel. Once the confirmation letter from IPD is received, please feel free to contact the hotel for booking the accommodation. The total space of the exhibition hall is 270sqm.
Contact Details of Novotel Zurich City-West Hotel
Schiffbaustrasse 13, CH-8005 Zurich
Early Bird Application Deadline: 25th October 2017
Final Application Deadline: 7th December 2017
More information about the upcoming event can be found under the following link:
Follow the Facebook page:
Your ZurichEduCaExpo Team
Mrs. Fidan Alakbarli
Mr. Rovshan Mammadov
Mr. Fakhrinur Huseynli
Address: Hegenheimerstrasse 175, 4055 Basel, Switzerland
Contact eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org