The application period for Linköping University Summer Academy will soon open – exclusively to all our partner universities from 1 February 2017 until 6 March 2017 (midnight CET). Nominated students can apply on our website. Please observe that we have a limited number of student places per course and that we cannot guarantee that all the nominated students can be offered a place.
The programme will give international students an opportunity to study in Linköping for four weeks, choose from a number of high-quality courses and gain cultural insights together with other students from the international partner universities.
All courses are at bachelor's level, credit bearing (7.5 ECTS), will be taught in English and are full-time. For students from LiU's partner universities the LiU Summer Academy is tuition free.
The Linköping University Summer Academy provides a new possibility for short term exchange within the framework of our existing exchange agreement. Students who have completed 1 year full-time studies (passed 60 ECTS credits or equivalent) and have a knowledge of English as stated in the agreement are eligible to all courses. The quota of Summer Academy places and semester places are proposed on the basis of 4:1.
Along with lectures and course work, an interesting and fun social programme will be organized in cooperation with our student hosts.
Housing will be provided, a fully furnished single room with access to a fully equipped shared kitchen. We have a package including rent, Internet Access (not WiFi), a bus pass for Linköping and surroundings, a pass for the Campus sports facilities and one time final cleaning for 5000 SEK.-
We offer the following courses:
- LiU Summer Academy: Academic English, 7.5 ECTS
- LiU Summer Academy: Drug Addiction - From Genes to Behaviour, 7.5 ECTS
- LiU Summer Academy: Exploring Sweden, the Anthropological Way, 7.5 ECTS
- LiU Summer Academy: Entrepreneurship and Knowledge Implementation for Improved Health Care, 7.5 ECTS
- LiU Summer Academy: Innovation and Entrepreneurship in a Swedish context, 7.5 ECTS
- LiU Summer Academy: Leadership and Organisational Behaviour in Contemporary Organisations, 7.5 ECTS
(Please note that courses may be cancelled due to low enrolment.)
More information on our Summer Academy can be found at its Website.