CALL FOR VISITING FACULTY: INTERNATIONAL SUMMER COURSE
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION, UNIVERSIDAD DE LA SABANA (COLOMBIA)
La Sabana is pleased to invite experts from partners, to participate in the call of the International Summer School of Communication - 2019, which will take place in the beautiful campus in the month of June (From June 10th to June 28th), the courses may be delivered in Spanish or English.
The main purpose of the international courses is to provide both our students and international participants the opportunity to broaden their knowledge in the following topics of interest:
- Communication beyond the traditional
- Peace, Journalism, and Post-Conflict
- Audiovisual culture and globalization
- Impact of digital transformation on journalism
The experts interested in participating will have the opportunity to work in collaboration with our team of professionals, and to have a wonderful experience in our beautiful country: Colombia.
Proposals will be received until February 24th of the current year
Course dates: June 10th to June 28th, 2019
Application Deadline: February 24th, 2019
Universidad de La Sabana will provide:
- Orientation with all visa procedures and/or work permit Airplane tickets (Economy class)
- Accommodation (4-star hotel) and meals while in Colombia.
- Transportation: Airport-Hotel-Airport and Hotel-University-Hotel.
- International Health Insurance.
- The material needed for the courses according to each professor’s requirements (photocopies, slides printed for students, among others).
APPLICATION PROCEDURE (see details in the PDFs attached below).
Phone: (+57) 1 8615555 Ext: 26319