There are two scholarship/internship programs on CEU’s MS in Finance and MS in Business Analytics offered by CEU.
- Future of Big Data: Up to 3 scholarships by a London hedge fund. Possible internship in London. Covering full tuition.
- Morgan Stanley: Up to 5 internships at Morgan Stanley. Immediate start and possible full-time job. Tuition waivers up to 75%.
The application deadline is Monday 20 August.
- Bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 3.0, or equivalent professional experience, in a quantitative field such as economics, statistics, science, computer science, statistics, mathematics or, engineering, economics
- Quant GMAT of 45 or equivalent GRE, or take CEU’s online math test after applying
- Demonstrate keen interest in financial services, data analysis and programming
- Valid EU/EEA passport or residence permit.
CEU is a U.S. graduate university in Budapest. CEU is ranked #2 most international by Times Higher Education, and #151-200 in economics by QS and ARWU ShanghaiRanking. The MS in Finance and MS in Business Analytics are one-year industry-guided degree programs with cutting-edge courses in data analytics, data science, technology skills and fintech. The programs run both full-time and part-time, allowing students to enter a job or internship at any time. The CEU InnovationsLab was named Best Incubator and Accelerator Program in Hungary at CES 2017.