Offer of an internship at the International Office of the University of Macerata (ONLY administration work). The selection process is for prospective trainees starting from November 2017.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have a scholarship by their home institution, within the Erasmus+ Traineeships or KA1 Programmes;
- Have very good knowledge of English and Italian Language (the knowledge of any other European Language will be a plus);
- Have Basic skills in information and communication technology;
- Be acquainted with European Programmes such as Erasmus+ and the EVS (European Voluntary Service);
- Possibly be graduating or graduate in Italian Philology, International relations, foreign languages, administration and management, political sciences, education or similar.
The main activities you will carry out are:
- mainly administrative work related to Incoming and Outgoing Erasmus students;
- support and information for Incoming and Outgoing Erasmus students;
- implementation of the web pages related to foreign students and to our partner universities (uploading information, taking care of social networks, etc…);
- Support to admin staff in Erasmus plus management;
- Support to admin staff in Extra European bilateral agreements management;
- Support to admin staff in management of Summer/Winter schools for international students (according to the period);
- The trainee will normally work from 09 AM to 14 PM, Monday to Friday;
- Additional hours may be requested according to office needs (and can be made up for);
- The trainee will be located on ground floor and will be also appointed of welcoming students & visitors, addressing them to the relevant office.
Please send the following documents:
- The attached form duly filled in;
- A CV in English or Italian language, possibly in .PDF format;
- A motivational letter in English or Italian.
Please note that University of Macerata is not able to guarantee any financial support.
To gather more information about our University or the city of Macerata, you can visit the following pages.
University Home page: www.unimc.it/en
International Office Home page: iro.unimc.it/en
How to reach Macerata: goo.gl/CvPvma
Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Pro informace o finančním příspěvku programu Erasmus+ se prosím obraťte na Mgr. Marii Rakovou z Oddělení mezinárodní strategie (firstname.lastname@example.org)